TOUR / VISIT
We can host a variety of guests, visitors and dignitaries ranging from scouts, schools, tourists, community organisations, health workers, police, policy makers, and many more.
The duration and topic of the visit can be tailored to the needs of visiting groups.
Tours and visit sessions are free of charge, but donations are welcomed to help us improve the visitor experience.
There is very limited parking on-site. Visitors are advised to park behind the nearby CO-OP (Haseldine Road)
For group tours/visits, please complete our booking form ahead of the proposed visit. Please book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
For individual visits, you can either fill in the booking form or contact the Imam (Contact us page).
Guidelines for all visitors
- Footwear needs to be removed before entering prayer halls; there are shoe racks outside the prayer halls.
- Please abide by our dress code: long sleeve tops and ankle length trousers/skirts.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the prayer halls.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed anywhere in the masjid.
- Videos and photography for personal use may be taken but must avoid capturing worshippers.
For further enquiries, please email send us a message using our contact form.
Alternatively, if you would like one of our Imams to visit your school / organisation, please contact [email protected]